Course rates and course duration.
Beginners & Intermediate Course for groups
(min. 5 — max. 22 course participants)
1. The rates for Beginners Courses for Groups are S$ 60/- p.p. per lesson of 2 hours.
2. The full Beginners Course consists of 2 sequences of 12 classes, so 24 lessons in total (48 hours). After these 24 lessons, you can extend your Beginners course with an extra round of conversational skills training (12 additional lessons).
3. If you would like to sign up for just one round of 12 lessons: this is possible. After the first sequence of 12 lessons, you are free to decide whether you would like to continue with the second sequence of 12 classes, so there are no obligations when you sign up with us.
4. We have the textbook & cd-pack readily in stock (directly purchased from the Dutch publishers). For a cost overview of your teaching aids, please click here.
5. Please note that you can also opt for tailored private lessons instead of group lessons (S$ 110/- per individual lesson of 2 hours), or for our crash course: S$ 1,320/- for the complete course (= 12 lessons; a total of 24 hours).
6. All payments made are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Dutch Crash Course & Private Beginners Courses (one-to-one).
Our Private Beginners Course is a different individual course compared to our one-to-one Dutch Crash Course, which is a fast-lane programme, comprising of 12 high-paced (intensive) lessons in order to master the basics of the Dutch language and to build up a basic vocabulary of 1,500 words, plus basic conversation training, for better understanding of daily life in The Netherlands.
Our Dutch Crash Course provides professional training, for instance for international exchange students, or for others who would like to get experienced with the very basics of the Dutch language. Fees: S$ 1,320/- for the full course.
Our private (one-to-one) Beginners course works with a much more in-depth approach, providing better insight in key grammar issues and focusing more on correct Dutch sentence building.
You can sign up for just one round of 12 Private Lessons if you would like (S$ 1,320/-) , but the majority of our students sign up for multiple rounds in order to reach NT2 proficiency level A2.
(NT2 means: Dutch as Second Language, in compliance with the requirements of the official ‘Common European Framework of Reference for Languages’ (CEFR) for professional Foreign Second Language Education. Those who reach level A2 have reached NT2 Intermediate stage.)
Rates for both course types: S$ 1,320/- per round of 12 Private Lessons.
We conduct all of our private group arrangements and private one-to-one lessons, (inclusive of our MVV Training Courses and our Crash Courses) at the following venues:
· your private address (transportation surcharges apply, see below)
· your corporate address (any office / company premises) (transportation surcharges apply, see below)
· the private address of the teacher at Serangoon Green, Jalan Teck Kee
· Kingsfield Education Centre (only for group lessons), 150 Orchard Road #08-07, Orchard Plaza, (opp. Orchard Central, next to Somerset MRT)
please call our Language Course Coordinator Dais Chan @ ‘9684 0356’ for further enquiries.
· Kingsfield Education Centre is located very near Somerset MRT station, just opposite Orchard Central & OG Shopping Centre.
· Orchard Plaza offers convenient parking facilities (CashCard & NETS FlashPay parking at S$ 3.85 after 6 pm for the first three hours, and S$ 1.39 for subsequent 30 minutes).
· A grace period of 10 minutes is applicable.
· An elevator brings you from the car park almost right in front of our doorstep on the 8th floor (turn right).
In case the students are not having their lessons at the private address of the teacher, a transportation surcharge (varying from
S$ 10/- to S$ 25/- per round trip) is applicable, depending on:
· the time of the day (varying ERP charges),
· preferred destination (CBD: ERP & parking fees),
· estimated travel time (possibility of traffic jams on certain routes).
Kingsfield Education Centre, 150 Orchard Road #08-07
If you would like to have a look at our centre, kindly make an appointment prior to your visit.
Contact us : Dais Chan
Mobile: ‘9684 0356’